Helping Businesses, Organizations & Individuals Achieve Success
Create A Definite Chief Aim for Your Life
The Secret Power of the Internet
7 Steps to Help You Use the Secret Power
of the Internet for Your Success
copyright 2001 Joan Holman
Every week you should spend at least two hours on the Internet with the specific purpose of using the Internet to attract the success you want in your business and life. Remember that there are now almost a half billion people with online access, and this number is expected to reach a billion by year 2005. Millions of people, organizations, businesses, have Web sites and e-mail. Online, you should read articles, view Web sites, participate in newsgroups, discussion groups, message boards. You should go into the search engines and look for possible clients, strategic partners, competitor information, etc. Seek out the information and connections you need to achieve your success.
The Sixth Sense and The Internet
The sixth sense is defined by Webster's dictionary as "a power of perception beyond the five senses: intuition". Visualize the Internet as a global mind connector - a physical counterpart to the collective mass consciousness. The Internet is the place where you can tune into others telepathically and connect at the mental level, regardless of location. This is where your "sixth sense" can guide you to roam the world digitally for the appropriate person, opportunity, or information you need to manifest your goals.
Napoleon Hill, the great expert on success and author of "Think and Grow Rich" said, "The sixth sense is the medium through which a properly qualified mind may communicate with other minds, at any distance, through the principle of telepathy. The principle of telepathy has been recognized, by reliable authorities, as a workable reality". He stated, "All thought, whether it is negative or positive, sound or unsound, tends to clothe itself with its physical equivalent, and it proceeds to do so by the attainment of desired ends, through natural and logical means."
THE SEVEN STEPS
1. Write Down and Read Out Loud Your Intentions--
Before you go online, you should be mentally charged with your goals for your life, your business, your professional success. Every day, even several times a day, read out loud a written statement of your intentions. Focus upon your intentions before your go online, develop a Web site, seek out a Web designer, register for a search engine, send an e-mail, or do any other online activity.
2. Send Out Your Intentions to the Universe with Mental Images--The mind is a broadcasting and receiving station and by focusing your mind on your goals, you will be broadcasting your intentions to the universe. Charge your intentions with intense desire and visual images to increase their power. Create a newspaper headline that summarizes your success such as "Smith Consulting Group Lands New Multi-Million Dollar Client."
3. Receive Directions from the Universe--Take time to receive back the directions and the information that will lead you to your success. This requires quieting the mind and listening to your inner voice. Do not skip this step! And be willing to follow the "hunches" you get when in receiving mode.
4. Now, Go Online and Use the Internet to Find People and Information that Will Lead You to Your Goals--Go online and follow your intuition to find the people, the information, the opportunities, the events, the organizations and the news that will be a key to the manifestation of your intentions. Keep following the thread of Web sites, articles, etc., that you are being drawn to. Pay attention to what you find.
5. Keep An Internet Success Journal--When you are surfing online, focused on your intentions, you will be guided by your intuition and come across many things which can help you manifest these intentions. Keep an Internet Success Journal and write down the Web site addresses, names, and pieces of information that you are attracted to at this time.
6. Follow up with Action--Contact the people and organizations that you find in this process --using e-mail, and also possibly snail mail. If someone does not respond to your e-mail, send them another one and keep trying. Perhaps you found out about an event that you should attend. Or an organization you should join. Do this, and keep moving forward with action, as one thing will lead to another.
7. Create and/or Revise Your Web Site to Act as A Magnet for Your Success--Remember that you must also design and use a Web site in just the right way to attract that which you are seeking. Charge your site with your intentions, be determined to build a site which will attract the right people and opportunities you seek. If you have a photo on your Web site, have that photo taken with you concentrating on your intentions. If you hire a Web designer, do so only after you have set your intention for the results you want from your Web site.
PHOTO OF JOAN HOLMAN
New York Times Bestselling Author
Harvey Mackay with Joan Holman
Joan Holman with Marketing Guru Jay Abraham
Home / About Joan / Joan's Wish List / Consulting /
Books, Television & Film
Resources /Online and Offline Marketing /
Inspiring Our Youth /
Leaving A Legacy /Contact
Joan Holman Productions, an I.A.M., Inc. Company
600 South Highway 169, Suite 180, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426 USA
PHONE: 952-595-8888 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
copyright 2007 Joan Holman Productions
Sign Up for Joan's Newsletter