Fleet & Mobility
Vehicle Upfitting & Equipment
Holman Growth Ventures
Privacy Statement – Holman (US)
Privacy Statement – Holman (Germany)
Privacy Statement – Holman (UK)
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is any information that relates to an identified person or information, which together with other information, may identify a person. Below we describe the types of personal information that we collect, how we use that information, and the legal basis for the collection of such information.
Information We Collect:
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the information that we collect from you to:
- Present our website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and your device;
- Establish and maintain your online account;
- Contact you to provide you with information or services that you requested from us;
- Advertise opportunities and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- Provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage accounts, and respond to requests, questions, or comments;
- Improve the effectiveness, usability, and marketability of our Services;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts; and
- Notify you about any additions, upgrades, or changes in our Services.
We may share your personal information:
- With third party service providers that help us with our business activities, including: supplier management; business partner management; fleet management; data services including hosting, maintenance, backup and analysis; and risk assessment. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- To third-party service providers to prepare, disseminate, and analyze advertising content;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law or governmental authority or in connection with any pending or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To third parties as part of any actual or potential business or asset sale, or to actual or potential investors;
- In the event of bankruptcy or dissolution proceedings, as part of the sale or reorganization process; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may send one or more Cookies to your computer or other device. We may also use similar technologies such as tracking pixels, tags, or web beacons when you visit our Site. These technologies can collect data regarding your operating system, browser type, device type, screen resolution, IP address, and other technical information, as well as navigation events and session information as you interact with our Site. This information allows us to understand how you use the Site.
What Are Cookies?
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual needs;
- Contact you to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- Advertise new content, events, and services that relate to your interests;
- Provide you with more personalized content that is most relevant to your interest areas; and
- Recognize when you return to our Site.
We set some Cookies ourselves and others are set by third parties. You can manage your Cookies preference as described in the “Managing Your Cookies” section below.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use and Why?
These are the different types of Cookies that we and our service providers use on the Site:
- Essential Cookies. These Cookies are required for the operation of the Site and enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Disabling these Cookies can negatively impact the Site’s performance.
- Analytics, Performance and Research Cookies. These Cookies allow us to analyze activities on the Site. We use them to improve the functioning of the Site. For example, these Cookies recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around the Site. Analytics Cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns to help us improve them and to optimize the Site’s content for those who engage with our advertising.
- Functionality Cookies. We use these Cookies to recognize you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalize content for you and remember your preferences.
- Social Networking Cookies. We use these Cookies to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Site through third-party social networking and other websites. These Cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
How Long Do Cookies Stay on My Device?
Some Cookies operate from the time you visit the Site until the end of that particular browsing session. These Cookies, which are called “session cookies,” expire and are automatically deleted when you close your Internet browser.
Some Cookies will stay on your device between browsing sessions and will not expire or automatically delete when you close your Internet browser. These Cookies are called “persistent cookies” and the length of time they will remain on your device will vary from Cookie to Cookie. Persistent Cookies are used for a number of purposes, such as storing your preferences so that they are available for your next visit and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the Site, how your use of the Site may change over time, and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
Managing Your Cookies
It may be possible to block Cookies by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org.
Do Not Track Signals
There is currently no industry agreed-upon response to a Do Not Track signal. At this time, our Site does not respond differently based on a user’s Do Not Track signal.
Advertising and Marketing Choice
We respect your rights regarding how your personal information is used and shared. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: [email protected] as well as follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence. Please note, however, that we may still need to contact you regarding other matters.
Links to Other Websites
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to or from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that when you are interacting with this framed content, you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to Holman.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may contact us by emailing our Customer Support at [email protected] or via postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We also implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, destruction, or alteration of your information. If you have any questions about security on our web site, you can contact us at [email protected]
You can contact us by writing at the address below:
1270 Central Parkway West,
Mississauga, Ontario L5C 4P4